Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer is HERE!




As you can tell, I am trying to catch up on my posting! The end of school was so crazy for me. Now, I am home with my kiddoes and it feels so good! Last summer was really hard for our family and I felt like I was a zombie just going through the motions. This summer, I actually have the kids on a good schedule. We have already been om our swimming pool a number of times! Landry goes down for a short nap in the mornings and that is when Layken and I spend some time together playing "school", watercoloring, or playing outside. I get them to go down about 1:30 and they sleep until 3:30 and sometimes 4! I am alot happier person when they get that nap in! What I thought might be a long summer, just might turn into the most enjoyable, especially spending time with our kiddoes! They mean everything to me and I thank God each day for them!

No comments: